2019 Spring Schedule
When: March 23– 7:00pm EST/doors open at 6:00pm EST
Where: Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds, 1010 Teal Road, Lafayette, IN 47905
Price: $12 cash at the door / $10 in advance at Brown Paper Tickets
As always, children 10 and under are FREE
A portion of all 2018 ticket proceeds supports our local charities.
In addition to LRD merchandise, food and drink will be available for purchase from locals vendors such as EMT Foodtruck and People’s Brewing Co. Come with an appetite!
Interested in joining Lafayette Roller Derby as a skater, referee, or non-skating official? Check out our prospective skater info, register for our bootcamp, or email our Training Committee for info on how to join us.
Join LAFAYETTE ROLLER DERBY in 2019!
*** WHAT ***
This introductory class is your chance to learn about Lafayette Roller Derby (LRD) and the basics of our sport. At boot camp, you can get on skates, explore our Space Cadet program, and get rolling.
Like derby but not sure you can skate? Join us! We’ll teach you the rules and see if you being a referee, officiate, or volunteer is more up your alley.
*** HOW ***
1. PreRegistration required (venue policy). Sign up at: Google Sign Up
2. Pay $10 via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring cash to the door.
3. Buy a mouthguard and any other gear you can.
4. Show up!
*** WHO ***
– Must be 18+ years old
– Anyone who feels they belong on a predominantly women’s team is welcome to skate on LRD teams
-Referee, Official, and Volunteer positions are open to all adults
*** BRING ***
1. Comfortable, athletic clothing – bring layers; temperatures change quickly
3. Gear – To skate with us, all skaters must eventually have:
-Mouth guard* (bring your own, premolded)
-If you already have gear, great! Please bring it.
-If you do not, LRD has skates and safety gear to loan. Please let us know if you need to borrow gear when you register.
*Everyone must bring their own mouth guard! If you do not have a mouth guard, you will not be able to skate…so please bring a mouth guard! A basic boil-and-bite mouth guard ($5) will work fine but make sure to mold it ahead of time.
4. Anyone else who is interested in learning more about Lafayette Roller Derby
5. A willingness to try new things, to cheer on others, and to be surprised at how awesome you can be
*** QUESTIONS ***
If you have any questions about Lafayette Roller Derby, boot camp, gear or anything else roller derby related, email us! email@example.com
You can also visit our website for more information about roller derby, joining LRD and our official gear recommendations: https://lafayetterollerderby.com/potential-skaters-info/
*** CAN’T MAKE IT? ***
Sadface. Watch Facebook for upcoming training sessions and shoot us an email expressing your interest — we’ll keep you updated.